Monday, November 19, 2012


  1. Retell any of the following scenes from Henry’s perspective
    1. Henry’s feelings marching to the battle
    2. Henry’s thoughts fleeing from the battle
    3. Henry’s thoughts hearing that his side had held back the enemy after fleeing.


(Marching to battle) We marched to the sound of fighting. There was gunfire everywhere and Cannons sounded. We marched into a thicket of bushes as cannon fire exploded behind us. “Alright, lets do this! We got this!” I thought. I was trying to make myself feel better because I knew I might not return. Our captain shouted something but I lost it in the subsequent cannon fire. I started shooting and became machine like. I just kept reloading and shooting. “We held em! I say we held em!” Shouted the captain. I breathed a sigh of relief. We held them. It was over..for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment